CoWorking At The Startup Centre
Quoting from Wikipedia:
Coworking is a style of work that involves a shared working environment, often an office, and independent activity. Unlike in a typical office environment, those coworking are usually not employed by the same organization. Typically it is attractive to work-at-home professionals, independent contractors, or people who travel frequently who end up working in relative isolation.
Coworking is also the social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values, and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with like-minded talented people in the same space.
Coworking offers a solution to the problem of isolation that many startup entrepreneurs experience while working at home, while at the same time letting them escape the distractions of home.
The Startup Centre is looking to accommodate teams that are (ideally) less than five in size.
. . .
- Well organized and Well lit workplace
- Spacious workspace complete with open layout, power outlets and high-speed wireless internet
- Broadband Internet connectivity (8Mbps), WiFi Enabled (with an additional backup line at 40Mbps)
- Air Conditioned with backup power on Internet lines
- Housekeeping staff
- Pantry with provisions for Tea / Coffee & Refreshments
- Access to the meeting rooms and brainstorming spaces
- Access to the TSC Library
- Drinking Water
CoWorking Plans (Per Person)
- * Working hours are from Monday to Saturday 9am to 6:30pm
- Coworking fee to be paid in advance each month.
- We require a caution deposit of Rs. 5000 for coworking application with a duration more than a month. Fully refundable on exit (minus if or any damages incurred).
- Teams (min of 4 people) which want an exclusive room for themselves, pay Rs. 5000 extra per month (based on availability).
- Plans are per individual.
- Taxes are extra.